• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Groundsharing

If for some reason Highbury would be made unavailable during the Ashburton Grove construction, who w

• Charlton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea

• Tottenham

• Fulham (in a years time)

• West Ham Utd

• Reading

• Millwall

• Crystal Palace

• Watford

• Wimbeldon

• Leyton Orient

• Luton

• Barnet

• Total voters

KoLo28

I'd have to go West Ham. Big enough stadium, not HUGE rivals and they're not in the top flight (atm)... i just couldn't imagine sharing with chelsea or man utd... others are too small.

G-F

If they never knocked down Wembley, we'd move there.

Santa'll never have us at Stamford Bridge nor will the **** at the lane. West Ham makes sense I suppose.

I should really stress on this though:

Not that this will happen...
[/quote]

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
it would have to be a Premiership team... we are too big a club to share with a D2 or D3 team.... if anyone, i would say Charlton just because they are the least threat to us in the league (well, Sp**s arent either, but they are just too bitter of rivals)

Soler

Established Member
West Ham, or Tottenham. We've ground-shared with Sp**s before, as far as I know.

potterarsenal

west ham probably because they have a resonable sized stad and i don't think we good get away with a smaller stad :wink:

reggiepaul

I'm not voting in that!! I wouldn't ground share with anyone (I was going to say my own mother!!! and I just did)

It's OURS OURS!!!!

I'd play in the park before we ground shared with anyone!

XxGoonaStuxX

West Ham. Good capacity and not fierce rivals with them.
Also btw Wimbledon are now located in Milton Keynes (National Hockey Stadium) so they are out of the question.

godfather

i voted for chelsea just coz Stamford Bridge is big and west ham....maybe but Tottenham is just NO WAY!!!!!!

The Mini

But can anyone imagine a situation where we have to move out of Highbury.

I can think of one so very unlikely I bet £20 that it wont happen before we move to Ashburton Grove. We might need to make so much money that we sell off the stadium before we have to.

A

Anonymous

Lol i nearly knocked barnet down when i kicked a football at it, they couldnt hold arsenal at all.

but it would be cool coz i live so close to it.

vin de guerre

Thisiis as likely as Arsenal playing an exhibition game in Israel. Sometimes these polls are too stupid to be believed! Therefore if they do share then I have a few spare square inches in my back yard. :evil:

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom