• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guilliem Balague on Reyes

thegame24

Established Member
lewdikris said:
The Game 24 - that's totally untrue. Henry takes em whatever these days.

i remember after the Sp**s game in the double year lauren took it.

thenafter the match he said he doesnt take them when he is fouled.

i may be wrong but has he been fouled in the box this seson? i dont think he has thats why hes taken them all.

ill go on arsenal.com and check out past match reports.

laolu

he doesn't take them when he's fouled

I can't rememeber which game last season: either Sp**s or pool, he was fouled and Pires took and Wenger said that when you are fouled, you don't take the penalties

thegame24

Established Member
well adam we dont know if your right either, cause henry hasnt been fouled and at the same time been fine to take the pen yet. so we must wait and see who is right.

at least it shows hes not a diver.

thegame24

Established Member
oh yea does anyone know if we see reyes with the shirt today? or is it too cold?

i read somewher that number 9 was just a rumor.

laolu

it was on the website that it was just a rumour, but when we'll see him with hi shirt, I don't know

JazzG

Established Member
You would think they would present him to the media today, I wanna see him in the Arsenal shirt!

thegame24

Established Member
yea jazz its too cold today man.
but wont it be the same tomorrow and sunday! i think our match might be canceled

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom