• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Happy Henry re-iterates desire to stay at Highbury

sienna

Could there be any doubt? Henry has reiterated numerous times that's he happy at Arsenal and not leaving us so everybody should just chill and not believe the bullshit media.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
That spanish paper, As are still saying Henry's going. The latest twist is Morientes will be arriving here to replace him. Really, this story just gets more desparate by the day. As must be the offficial Madrid fanzine or something.

But La Marca have got the message- their front cover today has Thierry on it with the quote "I don't want to play for Madrid."

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
sienna said:
Could there be any doubt? Henry has reiterated numerous times that's he happy at Arsenal and not leaving us so everybody should just chill and not believe the bullshit media.

Very well said.

Mark

Established Member
how many times does he have to say it for those idiots in the press to get the idea?

bobbypires

Established Member
g0201.jpg

*I don't want to play for Real Madrid*

pamilih

Real Madrid is panickign because Ronaldo is rumoured to return to InterMilan.

He didn't get along with Cuper. Now Cuper is gone, he will go back there.

bobbypires

Established Member
Andrew said:
He should have the middle finger up in that photo to emphasise the point.
:lol: oh, it would be great.
But I think tomorrow Spanish press will say the same again. See as.com (R.Madrid newspaper, always lying); they don't wait until tomorrow and they say that he's nearer.

henrymas.jpg

Pure sh*t.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom