• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hattrick - the world's FINEST online footie management game!

Had you heard of Hattrick before this post?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sebasvard

What a great game Hattrick is. I totally recommend this game, because it's so damned good I had to quit (for a while) because it had totally taken over my time! This is for the benefit of anyone that hasn't come across it before. At its basic level the game is free, and in fact the only costs you could incur are 1) minimal and 2) non-essential, merely in-game experience enhancing. So try it!

http://www.hattrick.org

And part of that enhanced in-game experience (called Supporter by the hattrick chaps) is the chance to become part of a great Arsenal FC federation and forum. Something like 250 members already.

Go on people, give it a go! The new season is just about to begin, the first games of the season start next weekend. So hurry up!

Aussie

Established Member
I now have a team and i am playing my first game ill get cained as my team is **** almost as bad as tottenham :shock:

My side is called the Port Adelaide Gunners

sebasvard

Yay! A convert! :D

Come on, there must be hundreds of Gooners who would love to play a really good football sim ;)

much better than that tripe managerzone ;D

sebasvard

SydneyGunnerFan said:
yeah i have been involved with it for 2 seasons now not bad and its hard to beat the teams aswell always come 6th lol
What's your teamname mate?

Mine is KS Beverage II :)

edit: damn HT tags, keep using them everywhere! :D

I tried it. It is good but far too comfusing. The league table business isn't good.

A better online game is footiemanager.com.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom