• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Qataris lost millions today. Hearing they've asked Leonardo to come out of retirement in a player/director role.

uBy73Xy.png

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Marca are clueless they're saying they'll sell Semedo for 40-50m but still won't have money to meet Arsenals valuation of 30m ?? I'm not sure anybody would pay 40m for Semedo anyway

ChefMan21

Do these papers not read what's been happening? We wont accept a loan. I wouldn't take any of their players except Puig in a deal.
He's on my wishlist. I think he's a brilliant young player - from the preseason trial against us, to the games I've seen him play in the regular season. Would love him to come to us, even ahead of Aouar.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If Barca want to exchange players I'd take their Brazilian fullback at Betis and Firpo on a two year loan deal +10 million. Or Rakitic and Firpo.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Don't know why these bullshit 'news' outlets seem to think we#re happy to let Bellerin leave on a loan. No chance whatsoever, unless backed up by a ridiculous obligation to buy fee.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’s quite reliable for Barca, but they can **** off with that fee. This is going to be Cesc all over again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
30-35M is acceptable value. at least there interest in him i think one of PSG or Barca will end up buying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom