• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

Could we good for both parties. He has been here a long time. hasn`t been great for a while and we nned the money. 20M would be a decent price,play AMN there and let Cedric cover him.

I like Hector but not against moving him on for the right price given not sure if he has deteriorated after the injury or if he is still working his way back to optimal condition.

Certainly would be hoping for more than £20m tho, much closer to £40m. The guy is fairly young and has the experience as regular in the PL & UCL and the Barca youth team must carry a premium on the continent.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I like Hector but not against moving him on for the right price given not sure if he has deteriorated after the injury or if he is still working his way back to optimal condition.

Certainly would be hoping for more than £20m tho, much closer to £40m. The guy is fairly young and has the experience as regular in the PL & UCL and the Barca youth team must carry a premium on the continent.
If club gets rid of Bellerin its moving in the right direction, expensive, doesnt fit the style & quality we need going forward. Last chance at getting money to strengthen wisely or just let him lose all his resale value and end up with peanuts like we did with Alexis.

senna

If club gets rid of Bellerin its moving in the right direction, expensive, doesnt fit the style & quality we need going forward. Last chance at getting money to strengthen wisely or just let him lose all his resale value and end up with peanuts like we did with Alexis.

There's a long list of players who the club should get rid off before Bellerin to show its moving in the right direction. Not against selling him for £40m odd but i wouldnt want to be giving him away for £20m (ie Dominic Solanke cost). Bellerin can be sold for £20m anytime in the next 3 seasons easily, even if he doesnt play better than he did this seasons. there's others that cant though like Lacazette, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira etc

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
There's a long list of players who the club should get rid off before Bellerin to show its moving in the right direction. Not against selling him for £40m odd but i wouldnt want to be giving him away for £20m (ie Dominic Solanke cost). Bellerin can be sold for £20m anytime in the next 3 seasons easily, even if he doesnt play better than he did this seasons. there's others that cant though like Lacazette, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira etc
Bellerin barely contributes anything, though. Keeping such a player on the books is pointless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

"Keen on a new challenge" code for i've been outperformed in my own position at RB this season by 4 non natural RBs. Love Island wont accept a fifth choice RB as applicant, I need to find a new team so I can bang some slag from Dartford.

Tears at this :lol:

Reactions: A_G

senna

Bellerin barely contributes anything, though. Keeping such a player on the books is pointless.

Seriously? He's not had his best season (following on from a very bad injury) but did you watch the cup final. Any idea who's bursting run from mid led to Christenson coming out and leaving space for Auba?

Watch the league game at Chelsea? Remember the Martinelli goal? Any idea who got a late equaliser after we just conceded curlign in with his wrong foot? We drew at stamford bridge with 10 men, we used to get battered there with 11 men once upon a time. Probably a key game in Arteta convincing his players to adopt his culture change.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Seriously? He's not had his best season (following on from a very bad injury) but did you watch the cup final. Any idea who's bursting run from mid led to Christenson coming out and leaving space for Auba?

Watch the league game at Chelsea? Remember the Martinelli goal? Any idea who got a late equaliser after we just conceded curlign in with his wrong foot? We drew at stamford bridge with 10 men, we used to get battered there with 11 men once upon a time. Probably a key game in Arteta convincing his players to adopt his culture change.

Except for the odd assist or run once in a blue moon, he's been a liability defensively and does not take his man on, playing it safely by passing it backwards for the past 3 years, so yes, seriously.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
"Keen on a new challenge" code for i've been outperformed in my own position at RB this season by 4 non natural RBs. Love Island wont accept a fifth choice RB as applicant, I need to find a new team so I can bang some slag from Dartford.
We have 5 RBs?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin the kinda guy to quit football at 25 to go work for an NGO.

Bless him.
If he had any business sense, he'd be tapped up as the face of some sustainable products start up and given equity. I think he literally just likes fashion and playing CoD.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So wait.

If Bellerin is supposedly "keen on a new challenge" and everyone is so hellbent on AMN becoming a career RB - why are we selling both of them?

Must be one or the other.
Mm. Except AMN isn't sold on playing RB and Bellerin isn't looling to leave. Can see both going at this rate.

Kysus

Would not be against cashing in tbh
If we are being honest Bellerin's only standout attribute is pace and even that diminished with his injury.
Posititioning almost as iffy as AMN, but the latter is a better 1vs1 defender and way superior with the ball.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If he had any business sense, he'd be tapped up as the face of some sustainable products start up and given equity. I think he literally just likes fashion and playing CoD.
The guy actually has a podcast out with guests from the football world. Gave the first few episodes a listen (#1 Gnabry #2 Yedlin #3 Mings). Pretty decent.

You get a good view of what he is all about. Seems like a smart down to earth bloke. Actually cares about more things than football and money.

Think he'll call it quits one day.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The guy actually has a podcast out with guests from the football world. Gave the first few episodes a listen (#1 Gnabry #2 Yedlin #3 Mings). Pretty decent.

You get a good view of what he is all about. Seems like a smart down to earth bloke. Actually cares about more things than football and money.

Probably when he retires

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade

What a surprise

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Flamini should give him a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom