• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
And I’d much rather we play Sanchez tomorrow if the deal hasn’t happened.

Sanchez at 30% is more useful than iwobi/welbeck, unless Wenger is planning to start Nelson/Nketiah then Sanchez should play.

Marmaduke

Once they agree to 12 we should demand 12.5 just to irritate them. Would be only a week on Sanchez's wages to be fair.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wow. Not bad.

**** Law would have sold Sanchez for Ashley Young and given him a wage increase.
Omg, just thought of all the horrible United players we could have gotten.

Smalling, Young, Blind, Fellani, Jones, Shaw.

Mhiktaryan looks like a dream now.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Some eight years ago, I'd have given Wenger a free pass when it came to signings I wasn't quite sold on, but these days are long gone.

I really don't want us to sign that guy.

Reactions: BBF

BobP

Memri Fan

Ah Raiola the Money

This is odd to me

How is it that this deal depends on the whims of Raiola regardless of the players feelings about it?

Like his client is obviously struggling at United and it's probably in his best interest to move to a club where he'd be able to express himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom