• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry out for FA Cup vs. Middlesbrough

Mark

Established Member
bergkamp and ljungberg would work really well, hopefully henry will at least make the bench since bergkamp will lacking quite a bit of match practice.

mood

Yeah.. a Bergkamp-Ljunberg partnership would be very successful in my opinion. I think we need to have Henry on the bench incase we need him. I certainly don't want Pires up front though, Ljunberg is more of a striker.

hesham

Established Member
BLOODY HELL!!!! my first time to go to Highbury and Henry isnt playing FU****************************************K

Anders Limpar

...this concern me a lot, hopefully he'll play in the Carling cup away at Boro instead. I really want us to win everything possible this year and that starts with two "must-wins" against Boro in the next couple of days!

We have two more games in the Carling Cup and should do everthing there is to win and get our first trophy of the season. It's as simple as that. If players need rest, wich I understand they do, AW must be brave enough to do so even ín the EPL as both Chelsea and ManUtd does.

As a club Arsenal has now reached the next level and should have players enough to rotate. AW talkes about this a lot but when it comes to selecting players for the next game we all can pick the starting XI if we know the injury situation. He seldom replaces Edu for Vieira even at home against Leicester if Vieira is fit enough to play for example...

...I can't really expect everyone to agree with me after the results we've had this season but it's about the only critisim I have against AW as a coach; he could be a bit braver in his selection of the team, especially against the so called weaker teams...

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Is Bergkamp going to be fit? I reckon it will be Pires and Quincy. Boro are going to be really hard to beat even without Southgate and Cooper. We need that cutting edge in the final third.

lewdikris

Established Member
Incidentally - Middlesborough are going to play a weakened line-up tomorrow. They're more focussed on the Carling Cup (which, let's face it, they have a decent chance in), and want everyone fit for Wednesday.

n_henry

lewdikris said:
Incidentally - Middlesborough are going to play a weakened line-up tomorrow. They're more focussed on the Carling Cup (which, let's face it, they have a decent chance in), and want everyone fit for Wednesday.

Hmm..yeah, didn't realise that. That'll be good. :D Hopefully Juninho in particular won't be playing. ;)

va_va_voom

GoonerGurjit said:
Is Bergkamp going to be fit? I reckon it will be Pires and Quincy. Boro are going to be really hard to beat even without Southgate and Cooper. We need that cutting edge in the final third.

Quincy??? Not after his performance on Tuesday, he was sh*te.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom