• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houllier: I'm going to win your title next year

Senght

CRAZY FOOL

I think he can continue the battle at the mid table zone. Liverpool will never be anywhere near the top three as long as he is there. Signings like Diao and Diouf is like WTF?

liam346

Hmmmmmmm.....................sadly have to agree guys , but a feeling i have is he will be there next year.

AANd my personal congrats to Arsenal, Worthy Champions, a credit to how football should be played.If ever one of our records was to be broken then in the style they have exhibited any football lover would applaud.........a warm and generous well done!

And Koptalk.com is full of admirers of the style this year you have displayed

rick

seanconvey66 said:
That bloke is well funny. I bet Pleat reckons Sp**s will aswell.
Pleat probably thinks Sp*rs have.

It's Gerrard and Owen that I feel sorry for. However there is no one in the spuds team I have any sympathy for.

I propose a toast: May Houllier and Pleat carry on with the demise of their respective teams well into the future.

torgrim

I'm a bit confused, is he brave and really reaching, or just a derange loonie taking the piss? We'll never know as he's probably unemployed and on his way back to France in three weeks time.

Biggus

Established Member
Hmmmmmmm.....................sadly have to agree guys

liam346 whoever takes over at liverpool will have to have a massive garage sale to clear out the rubbish GH has bought

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom