• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,489
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
I'm still quite confident we will sign Partey myself. I would love Aouar, but with the addition of Ceballos the need isn't that great compared to Partey who has qualities our midfield is sorely lacking..

Think you are right. Once we brought back Ceballos it made it likely only one of Partey and Aouar would come in, if not for financial reasons more about surplus in our squad and squad registration. I can’t fully determine which of the two to go for, will leave it to the club. Özil is being sidelined while his contract runs out while Xhaka and Ceb seem to have a good partnership for the base of CM. The only way I see doing both right now is Partey + a Saliba type of deal for Aouar.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Any idea why he wants to leave? He’s only just joined them. Wasn’t he injured for most of the season as well?
Unhappy with this playing time. Even gave an interview to GFFN about it:
Why have you decided to go public with your intentions?

I hear: “Jeff is maybe not at 100%,” “maybe he has struggled coming back,” “he is training badly,” “he has behaviour problems,” that he “has problems with the coach.” But none of that is right. I work very hard, I am the first to arrive to training, the last to leave. I work hard to be able to play, nobody saw me get angry or show signs of annoyance up until now. After my match and my two assists against Gent, I played just 70 minutes out of a possible 480. For the fans, for people in general and above all for me, it was important to talk on this. The fans have always been behind me and Lyon are a big club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom