• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,321
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lbkR7Ilj.jpg
Unbelievable these are the stats of journalists who cover Arsenal. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Audacity of some united fans to chat **** on social media, mate you've been in negotiations with Dortmund for 6 months, pipe down.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

It'd be hilarious if it turns out our best offer of 35m was rejected and we just couldn't go any higher, would certainly shut up all those who insist we have lots of money and who tell everyone to calm down all f*cking summer cos we're definitely spending 100m and if you question that you're just being a debbie downer pessimist.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Just signed on... walking into the preliminary stages of an AM meltdown I see. I guess we ain’t signing ****

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So all the stuff about Aulas saying 2 players could leave before the deadline and lyon want 100m to recover the loses turns out to be BS?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
People on Lyon forum not buying this. They say Aulas briefing media as per usual and expect at least one of Aouar/Depay to leave on Monday.

Paqueta signing is a replacement according to them.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Marc Roca would of been a great option, but our club are stupid. If you're not going to get your number one target, plan in advance for ****sake. He'd be quality, but nah he's off bayern.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People on Lyon forum not buying this. They say Aulas briefing media as per usual and expect at least one of Aouar/Depay to leave on Monday.

Paqueta signing is a replacement according to them.
Now that Dembouz has changed his mind on United, it'll probably pave the way for Memphis to leave for Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom