• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 950,160
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't take these too seriously. The guy has wanted out since last summer.

His motivation for Lyon is gone after many succesful years.

And the management didn't let him leave last year for okay amount of money.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I rate him, but we have Ødegaard now. If we get another CM it should be a more defensive one who can fill in for Partey and replace Xhaka. Caqueret or Guimaeres if we stay at Lyon, or Neves, or even Bissouma if we don't care about AFCON. Moriba also an option.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I rate him, but we have Ødegaard now. If we get another CM it should be a more defensive one who can fill in for Partey and replace Xhaka. Caqueret or Guimaeres if we stay at Lyon, or Neves, or even Bissouma if we don't care about AFCON. Moriba also an option.
I don't care almost at all who it is, if we manage not having to play Elneny.

Aouar could bring even more creativity to the team against busses, which is one of our biggest problems.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The only game people who seem to rate Aouar talk about is the game against Citeh when he was apparently really good.

If no club wants him for £20m he’s rubbish.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

The only game people who seem to rate Aouar talk about is the game against Citeh when he was apparently really good.

Maybe he isnt interested in the teams that would be willing to make offers for him. If there's no CL or top 6 english team after you then the sensible thing would be to stay put at Lyon and run your contract down to see if anyone else is interested next season.

balthazar

Next Narsi (and Guendouzi)! Supremly talented, sulky French-North African, baller. Have some reservations about the impact on team morale, but a midfield with Aouar, Partey, Ødegaard and ESR will be like Wengerball 2.0. Like when we had Hleb, Rosicky, Fabregas!!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

He's not rubbish, but if he is what we need, then we should have kept Willock and developed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom