• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How many teams do you support and where is Arsenal on the list?

How many teams are you passionate about?

Votes: 25 64.1%

Votes: 10 25.6%

Votes: 3 7.7%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just out of interest as we have a pretty multicultural and international fan base I'd like to know how many teams, regardless of sport, people have and follow and are passionate about. And where Arsenal are on your list.

For me Arsenal is the only club I have passion for. I watch other sports but have no preference who wins. I played rugby but don't follow a team. I like tennis but apart from having a favourite, in Federer I don't care who wins. Obviously being from Northern Ireland I back them but they don't get very far.

I have no emotional connection with another team other than Arsenal. Like a die hard connection.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just Arsenal. Get carried away with England fever in big tournaments like most of the country.

Watch most sports, but not with any passion or real strong support for any team/individual.

Like India in cricket (let the jokes begin), but that’s because they are the superstars of the game, the Brazil of cricket you can say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't think you can be invested the same amount to multiple teams really, even ones in different leagues (you will always have YOUR team)

Was pretty into Madrid as a kid...was probably as upset when they lost to Juve in the Champions League in 2003, as I was when we lost to Leeds and missed out on the Prem, that went pretty quick though and Arsenal are the only team I get genuinely upset about when they lose.

Like certain players and want them to do well (Henry at Barca, Arsenal players on international duty, etc) but that's about it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Don't think you can be invested the same amount to multiple teams really, even ones in different leagues (you will always have YOUR team)

Was pretty into Madrid as a kid...was probably as upset when they lost to Juve in the Champions League in 2003, as I was when we lost to Leeds and missed out on the Prem, that went pretty quick though and Arsenal are the only team I get genuinely upset about when they lose.

Like certain players and want them to do well (Henry at Barca, Arsenal players on international duty, etc) but that's about it.
I'm not just talking football. But other sports. But I'm the same as a good few here. Arsenal or nothing. I live in Spain and have no preference here.

Any other sports teams outside of football?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Folks I'm not just talking about football. I'm on about all sports as well as I said, regardless of sport.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Only Arsenal and football is the only team sport I properly follow.

Otherwise I just keep tabs on individuals I like in football and across combat sports in general. Watched basketball when I played it, stopped watching when I stopped playing.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah don't have the time to be following more than 1 side and with the way things are going watching every Arsenal game might be a tough task for me.

Tnegs

I used to like Inter back in the late 90s/early 00s for some reason when they would sign exciting new players every season but win nothing.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Only arsenal. I follow few other sports (mostly only major events) but don't religiously support anyone. I change who I support in other sports depending on whom I get a liking to at that time.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Obviously support West Ham, albeit that support has been waning in recent years due to our owners being toxic garbage human beings, but I still feel that thing you can't help but feel when watching a team you've grown up supporting.

I "support" Arsenal in the sense that I enjoy watching and following the club and several of my all time favourite players played for you. I do feel genuine happiness when you do well, especially against teams I can't stand, but I'd be lying if I said I'd ever felt properly "gutted" by a loss, which to me is the true indicator of where your heart is as a fan.

Also follow the NBA but have zero loyalty to any team. Watch MMA and boxing very casually.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Outside of Arsenal I support Djurgårdens IF, especially for ice hockey and then the Denver Broncos for American football.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Only really follow 3 sports/teams religiously.

Arsenal
NFL - Carolina Panthers
Ice Hockey - Timrå IK

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom