• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How Should We Approach The Europa League?

Is winning the Europa League important to you?

• Total voters

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
In all honesty with some self-respect, Arsenal should be easily be able to top their group with the academy boys.

Martinelli-Nketiah-Hutchinson
Patino-Lokonga-ESR
Tavares-New CB-Saliba-Norton Cuffy
That American GK.
(433)

Of course Elneny will steal minutes off one of the youngsters but I can still dream. As long as I don’t see guys like Saka, Partey, Tomiyasu, Tierney (if he stays) and the new first team signings not play, I’ll be alright.

Reactions: A_G

Let's play Aubamawang

Winning the Europa League should be our main aim this season, tbh.

A trophy and Champions League football, all in one!
Totally agree. It would be nice to win a European trophy, even if it's not the one we would like. I can't see us winning the league anytime soon and we need to make a step up from being an FA Cup team. Heck, I'd even take a League Cup win for a break from the monotony. Wait, is this how the Spuds feel?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course it's important, that said we should be able to play some youngsters and still get through to the next stage. Wenger used to play Nelson at RWB and Elneny at CB ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arteta has no choice but to incorporate youngsters. We will not buying enough players to complete a the squad.
Turner
Cedric Saliba Holding Tavares
Lokonga Elneny
Pepe ESR Martinelli
Nketiah

Could be a youngster-less team out there potentially

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyway, play the kids until the serious games. I mean we’re probably playing pub teams for the bulk of the tournament.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Turner
Lokonga Elneny
Pepe ESR Martinelli
Nketiah

Could be a youngster-less team out there potentially

I said squad not team. `We'll need a 24 player squad to play in all comps next year. And Saliba ain't coming back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Turner
Lokonga Elneny
Pepe ESR Martinelli
Nketiah

Great Europa team here, tbh.

Though bring Mari back and start him, Saliba on the bench.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I said squad not team. `We'll need a 24 player squad to play in all comps next year. And Saliba ain't coming back.
If he signs the amount of players he’s expected to, he could put out a team like that and ignore the Hale End boys.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom