• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Howard condition worsens

Sammer

Established Member
You know what Tourette syndrom means - not only ticks of the eye and jerking of the head, but the majority of people with the Tourette-Syndrom have verbal outbursts.

They immediately start screaming "c*nt, f*ck" to people they talk to.

This is not a joke - I am dead serious.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Manure will make anyone ill.
I hope Tim gets well soon , but he realise he made big mistake, but joining MU and leaves and USA will discover that the team who does the tour there is nothing but a pile of what the dog left behind.

beaney

You know what Tourette syndrom means - not only ticks of the eye and jerking of the head, but the majority of people with the Tourette-Syndrom have verbal outbursts.

what sammer is saying IS true, although i was under the impression that the majority of people with it DONT have the swearing, only the nervous tick.

not that it really matters of course. i like tim howard so hope he can keep it under control.
being round fergie probably doesnt help though!!!!!

AFCG7

Established Member
Not good news.. probably explains why he is being rested..
But i can imagine Fergie having a go at him after the Porto loss...this could only have made him feel worse.
I have nothing against Howard.. it hink he's one of the best keepers in the EPL and i hope he can handle this and get back to playing football as soon as he can.

Gurgen

Established Member
I have nothing against Howard, but I must admit I larffed a bit reading that article :lol:

I'm cruel, I know :)

Mark

Established Member
He had this problem before he came to Man U. I feel sorry for him and hope he recovers, my hatrid of everything for Man U aside, he is a fantastic goalkeeper and seems a really nice guy too. Good luck to him.

Biggus

Established Member

Sammer: maybe It would be better if JENS :roll: muttered those words under his breath then grabbing and pushing players under the full gaze of the ref :(

va_va_voom

Howard's condition worsens, then suddenly he's not in the Utd team. What's the chance he shouted "f*ck off you red nosed c*nt" in training to Fergie.

Could he discipline Howard for that??? Its an illness after all. I think Tim should try it and see.

VCC

Biggus said:

Sammer: maybe It would be better if JENS :roll: muttered those words under his breath then grabbing and pushing players under the full gaze of the ref :(

An interesting quote from someone whose avatar celebrates Arsenal players committing acts of thuggery...

A

Anonymous

Its no wonder his condition has got worse considering the state of the manc defence in recent weeks.

"Wes you ****ing useless piece of ****, youre supposed to ****ing go for the ****ing ball not the ****ing man!"

KoLo28

Surely you people have seen deuce bigalow, you know the chick at the baseball. NIPPLE BITER!!!!!!!! ****, **** FACE!!!!!!!! VULVAAAA!! WHORE!!!

All jokes aside, get well soon howie.

hesham

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Surely you people have seen deuce bigalow, you know the chick at the baseball. NIPPLE BITER!!!!!!!! s**t, s**t FACE!!!!!!!! VULVAAAA!! WHORE!!!

All jokes aside, get well soon howie.
Thats a HUUUUGE *****

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom