• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I am from Sarandi - Argentina

Hi Diego, I play football in an Arsenal Sarandi shirt, very cool... that was a good draw you got against Racing the other week.

Didnt you beat River Plate as well this season?

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Hey Diego
we have something in common we both support an Arsenal :) therefore you have something in common with everyone on the forum except the anti-Arsenal people.

A.Hussain

hola ke te pasa, diego?

how about u become our scout in argentina..... send us some stuff about new young upcoming socccer stars from ur place.......

hasta luego

vin de guerre

ediego said:
Hi to all......
somebody could speak in spanish......this is good......
our team manager (Jorge Burruchaga) is in london on holydays now....
and he is carring some merchandising to give the president of Arsenal there.......
I hope you can view our t-shirt at the club...........
here the tournament has finished last week and we are in the period ofn free time...... do you know if T.Hendry wants to coma to Sarandi to play in Arsenal ?????????? :shock: :p :eek:ops:
Thierry has said he wont leave Highbury but I have it on good authority that Zidane and Ronaldo want to come over to you to smash the pants off Boca.
By the way one question: which of the BIG clubs is Arsenal associated to?
Hasta la proxima, min canta l Buenos Aires

Here is an image of the team shirt I have for 5 a side...

ars1shb.jpg

A.Hussain

PolishGooner said:
A.Hussain said:
estudio espanol tambien...... in mi universidad, Universidad de Illinois, en Chicago

Chicago/Saudi Arabia/India <---- you live in 3 different places? :p

live in chicago, born and raised in saudi arabia and am indian...

sorri about dat, but i wanted to declare all three of mi affiliations. should have also added 'Wengerland' :wink: :) 8) :D

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Now I spent half of last week telling Russians off for talking Russian on the site, but since I can understand it I'm making a new rule that Spanish is allowed and encouraged on the site. Until Ash gives me a slap anyway...

A.Hussain

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Now I spent half of last week telling Russians off for talking Russian on the site, but since I can understand it I'm making a new rule that Spanish is allowed and encouraged on the site. Until Ash gives me a slap anyway...

:D 8) cheers exiled...

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom