• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
You want to sell 2 midfielders that have proven they can perform for a 19 year old kid that has played 2 preseason games?

Take it slow. Give him time to develop and then we can still sell the players that don't perform

You can see quality when you see it, he has the composure ansimilar to what I saw in jack and cesc.

Physically still a bit light, but I wouldn't be surprised by the second half of the season he's pushed himself in to the starting 11

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Coming into this season Auba and Özil are nailed on starters. After that you move down a rung and that’s where it gets tricky. Emery has a whole variety of combinations with no time to try them all out against strong opposition.

Could be Xmas at least before he can find a combination that looks like a team that can gel.

BobP

Memri Fan
Willing to stick my neck out and say that Rebic has a couple more levels to his game too.

Don't see it.

He's a bullocking forward. What he's got going for him is the fact that he works insanely hard, he can play in any of the forward positions, and he's strong.

The kind of player who would have been a beast back on FIFA 09.

With the exception of his performance in the DFB-Pokal final, he was kind of average for most of the season.

Raqe

Don't see it.

He's a bullocking forward. What he's got going for him is the fact that he works insanely hard, he can play in any of the forward positions, and he's strong.

The kind of player who would have been a beast back on FIFA 09.

With the exception of his performance in the DFB-Pokal final, he was kind of average for most of the season.

spot on

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Why don't we try play laca on left wing

Probably hasn't got the pace would be my guess, I know we've tended to play with technical wingers but I think of the two Auba is more suited to playing out wide.

That said in the last game there was a lot of rotation between the front three, so I anticipate the same hopefully.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t think you can come to any major conclusions during this Singapore tour. The conditions aren’t optimal for a serious “pressing” game in Singapore atm. Can’t blame the players tbh, it’s really hot and humid
They've been doing double sessions in the lead-up to games, no way they're going to be pressing at full intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom