• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Paris 5t-Germa1n | July 28, 2018 12:35 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Against Lazio I'm sure we'll see Xhaka Torreira Ramsey in the middle to prepare for man city game

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
4231 with Iwobi on the left and the clumsiest central defence since Phil Jones last played alongside....well...anybody.
We have been cursed by Arsène's ghost :(

Impact

Established Member
Why are we assuming it's a 4-2-3-1? Both Özil, Iwobi and Mkhitaryan all have the capacity to play as interiors in a 3. Doubt Emery will go to 4-2-3-1 after emphasising the team is still working on positioning.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think Unai will switch regularly between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. The latter sucked under Wenger because we had no defensive midfielder, I'm sure it will be much more stable now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to see how that attack clicks.. Aubameyang as the striker is a welcomed sight too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom