• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If Arsenal FC didn't exist.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If Arsenal went bust tomorrow and there was no phoenix club formed in their place which English football team would you support in their place and why?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I might have to choose Liverpool. They are not an oil club and have history.

Also Hyypiä is their legend, and Litmanen played there.

But this whole choice would be a nightmare, I could not do it lightly and likely would watch football much less.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Everton probably. Don’t know why but always had a soft spot for them and their troubles :lol:

Palace would be my local so maybe them?

I think palace is an excellent team to support, if I were local I’d most def want to visit Selhurst at least once

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I need to geographically look into which English club is closest to Stockholm, that would probably be my pick

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think palace is an excellent team to support, if I were local I’d most def want to visit Selhurst at least once

It’s a good ground for a one off. Been a few times and the issue is getting tickets sometimes because of the size.

Can be a real issue to get tickets for. If you wanted to go every week to a London team West Ham would be the smart bet. Soulless bowl but at least there’s usually tickets spare.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom