• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
ramsey-selfie.png

The-Sandlot-1-1.jpg

kopzilla

Always Negative
Perfect article for this thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Walsh-guy-Riyad-Mahrez-says-Gary-Lineker.html

Kotikalja

Has anyone else noticed the current state of Arsenals social media outlets? They seem to have gone into full Bagdad Bob mode, only positive and nostalgic posts. You get the feeling from their posts that we don't have any games left to play as well.

It's not like I want them to be all negative and critical all the time, but maybe they should lay low with the overly positive posts.

BBF

Has anyone else noticed the current state of Arsenals social media outlets? They seem to have gone into full Bagdad Bob mode, only positive and nostalgic posts. You get the feeling from their posts that we don't have any games left to play as well.

It's not like I want them to be all negative and critical all the time, but maybe they should lay low with the overly positive posts.

Arsenal on snapchat are terrible. When we play a **** game they try to put a positive spin on it and it's painful to watch.

Kotikalja

The nominees for this year's player of the season was absolute banter. Bellerin, Koscielny, Alexis and Monreal are apparently among our top performers this season. :lol::mad:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Bellerin, then.

Has to be said. I've rarely complained about him and he's come a long way. Very consistent in the role he plays. Monreal has dropped off the last month or so.

Kotikalja

Bellerin, then.

Has to be said. I've rarely complained about him and he's come a long way. Very consistent in the role he plays. Monreal has dropped off the last month or so.
Tbf Bellerin's been okay, but it shows how **** most been when he's considered one of the best this season.

dysphoria

Established Member
No one has stood out positively for me, not this season, it's just a matter of who has let us down least frequently, it's like turning up at a club at an hour or two before closing time and the only girls around are groups of lazy fatties who'll get the bare minimum done but no pics will be taken to share with your mates the day after, ****ing underwhelming and very forgettable.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom