• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I'm going to crybury

JazzG

Established Member
Must be hard leaving home so young, leaving everything behind for a better career, I know I would find it tough leaving everything behind especially at such short notice.

arsenal4life

why he didn't take his mama and papa with him for the first month
and his GF for ever to live in London
i think it will be very good for him in thr first period

Legend#1

Established Member
arsenal4life said:
why he didn't take his mama and papa with him for the first month
and his GF for ever to live in London
i think it will be very good for him in thr first period

Because it was such short notice, no time to prepare etc.

Mark

Established Member
hopefully his family will join him soon, it must be hard moving to a new place all on your own and i suspect he doesn't speak the language either. i'm worried it might affect his performances which would be such a waste of talent, so i hope at least his girlfriend moves over there soon.

arsenal4life

there is alot of players who speaks spanish

Lauren ( was born in Sevilla too )
Cesc
also Edu and Gilberto may speak spanish
they are talking portuguise and maybe also spanish cause all south america talk spanish

JazzG

Established Member
Most importantly Wenger can speak Spanish. I hear Reyes has quite a hard to understand accent though, as long as he understands what Wenger is on about then its all cool I guess.

dynasty

yea i think when he finds a home..his girl will follow..
a scary thought though that no spaniard has ever done good in the epl..
hay 13th time lucky ??maybe

JazzG

Established Member
dynasty said:
yea i think when he finds a home..his girl will follow..
a scary thought though that no spaniard has ever done good in the epl..
hay 13th time lucky ??maybe

I don't think any Spaniad who has come here has been as good as Reyes and been in good hands at Arsenal :) If the kid keeps his feet on the floor and listens to the club he will go onto great things.

n_henry

Aw, poor guy (looking good though, even when he's bawling :shock: )...

Hopefully some of his family follow him soon. :(

Webdesignlab

Established Member
The Sun are trying desperatly to rain on our pararde. 'Swollenballs' now 'crybury'. This is no Ronaldo (manure) this guy is hard on the pitch, the Spanish love their family whilst we all can't wait to leave ours.

Cannot wait to see this all happen on the pitch. He will not be off as soon as it gets tough, this guy just keeps going. He was the most fouled player in La Liga and still was a Trojan.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reyes missing family life he will be more then welcome in my crazy large family.

JazzG

Established Member
bobbypires said:
Yesterday a channel in Spain showed Reyes' mother ans she said that his family will live with him.

Thats good news, will help him settle easier.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom