• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I'm going to crybury

gooner_srf

Webdesignlab said:
The Sun are trying desperatly to rain on our pararde. 'Swollenballs' now 'crybury'. This is no Ronaldo (manure) this guy is hard on the pitch, the Spanish love their family whilst we all can't wait to leave ours.

Cannot wait to see this all happen on the pitch. He will not be off as soon as it gets tough, this guy just keeps going. He was the most fouled player in La Liga and still was a Trojan.

yeah.. The Sun always looks for something that can be used to make fun Arsenal.. :evil: they're the real crybaby :lol:

lewdikris

Established Member
Actually, the Sun is loving us for this one: Sean Custis yesterday wrote a real anti-Man U column about how David Dein's son is beyond reproach for his work for the SEM agency, whilst Fergie's kid has a whole heap to answer for for his transfer involvements.... and how much of a coup it was for us getting Reyes.

O, and obviously the article today about how scared Madrid are of Reyes and us!

reggiepaul

Think this is all everyday stuff really.

When you leave your family - yes you cry. It happens amongst these relationships and strong bonds - you will be full of tears when you leave because you don't want to. I bet Vieira, Henry, Bergkamp, Aliadiere, Clichy etc etc all cried before they arrived at Arsenal because they had to leave behind friends and loved ones. Difference was, they didn't hit the headlines (although I think Henry and Anelka did, I'll have to fish that one out).

If you look at the Universities in England you'll find loads of European and also some African and Asian students who have all left their homes to study at the ages of 18 to 20. Away from everyone. This isn't a rarity but in this world and for the last century a common thing that people leave home to travel further away from their loved ones. I am sure on days off British Airways will be all too pleased to cater for Jose and his family are only a train ride or a flight away from him once he is settled in.

The world is becoming a smaller place.

Loads of Arsenal speak Spanish and before long he will be able to too. Bobby actually speaks pretty good English now as well as Spanish.

Don't worry, he'll be ok.

:D

reggiepaul

Well someone told me my local chippy knew and then I went to ask him. He told me Thierry Henry spoke Spanish, could juggle a banana, two lemon meringues and jordans left breast and theorise and argue complex astophysical equations with the rest of the Arsenal striker force.

...then I woke up and read it in a newspaper.

pamilih

The Spanish, like all southern Europeans, are touchy feely people, not the stiff upper lip kind. So it is no big deal to shed a few tears. Don't look at it from an English cultural point of view. It bears no relevance to what the Sun's thinking.

The British journalism needs reform urgently and I'm glad it is starting at the head: the BBC. Too much sensationalism.

Pat's missing Gerbil

thegame24 said:
the media ruined seamans career
:cry:

bollocks most people think he was a great keeper! even the press. he got some media stick for very rare flukes.........but it didnt ruin his career. He had a great career and i am sure he thinks so too. Old age caught up with him

arsenal4life

Arriving in snowy England was clearly a culture shock after 16 deg C Andalusia for Reyes, who will tell his parents to "bring their coats" when they fly in. The family Reyes, including his brother and girlfriend, are taking over two flats - with parking space for 20 cars - near Bergkamp's residence in Cockfosters, north London. Arsenal have given Team Reyes 40 return flights to Seville and £500 of free mobile phone-calls a month.
------------------------------------------------------------------

well done Dien
Arsenal will take care you Reyes well

johe

reggiepaul said:
Well someone told me my local chippy knew and then I went to ask him. He told me Thierry Henry spoke Spanish, could juggle a banana, two lemon meringues and jordans left breast and theorise and argue complex astophysical equations with the rest of the Arsenal striker force.

...then I woke up and read it in a newspaper.

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom