• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Arsène Wenger a gift from God ?

Black Cesar

Look at the pictures and words of Arsène giving media briefing today - the man is just pure class.

Wenger: "Patrick is still here regardless of all the reports, and I believe he will still be here next week and the week after that"

Press: "so that means he will be here for only three weeks"

Wenger: "and that takes us to the end of the transfer deadline"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the big picture on the cover of the Guardian Sport Section
of Saturday 7th.

It is Fergie looking like he is fled the lunatic asylum. :shock: :shock:

Absoultely priceless.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black Cesar

Damn Right .. I just love it when he makes mince meat out of the media fools, Fergie and now that arrogant **** Mourinho.

DOls

He definitely is a very special man, a manager and a diplomat.
He's got a talent and the vision and brains that are so much disregarded in football by others.
I don't know if he was a gift from God, but we are extremely lucky to have have him as a coach of our players. Let's also not forget, that Arsenal could be called a gift from God to all of us who support them, because there is no team like Arsenal and we are also a very special lot.

Aussie

Established Member
How does he handle the press so well?

Im sure we could have a book of just classic Wenger quotes.

Feis-al

Was this supposed to be a tricky question, Mr.Cesar ;D :mrgreen:
May I answered that question the day I put that Question against meselff ages ago

TRUE GUNNER

i heard there was a rumour that vieira said "the reason why i want to leave arsenal is because they never sign any world class players" and wenger turned around and said "well you wearnt world class when we signed you".

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soler

Established Member
Arsène is like God, Allah, Abraham and all those religious folk rolled into one ;)

Henry IV

Wenger loves jousting with the media. "Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home." :lol: Classic!

Biggus

Established Member
Was this supposed to be a tricky question, Mr.Cesar

No we're just paying homage to a great man/saint. Every day each of us should take a few seconds to pray/meditate on our lord Arsène :angel

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom