• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Robert Lewandowski the most underrated player of all time?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Smoke a few more so your AM log in and password details can fade.
I could have a mule kick me in the head 12 times i would be smarter than you. Canā€™t blame your dad for bouncing on you. If you were my kid i would leave you for wolves to eat

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

I could have a mule kick me in the head 12 times i would be smarter than you. Canā€™t blame your dad for bouncing on you. If you were my kid i would leave you for wolves to eat

Why you upset again?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Why you upset again?
You are a pr.ck, you tag me with insults. I am better at it than you. You pick these fights. Ask yourself why you do it when i told you keep it football with me or sh.t the F up

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

You are a pr.ck, you tag me with insults. I am better at it than you. You pick these fights. Ask yourself why you do it when i told you keep it football with me or sh.t the F up

Have you reported me?

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, ā€œArsenal are playing today, Iā€™m going to have a good time.ā€ That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbonā€™s Ā£86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the clubā€™s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom