• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah it was Gabriel. He looked so so sharp at the tail end of the 14/15 season. There was this one game vs Hull away where he came on as a subsititute and we had Wilshere, Özil, Cazorla on the pitch at the same time. Some of the stuff we were playing that game was exquisite. He then played two Euro qualifiers for England and was MoTM for both, scoring two peaches against Slovakia.

Then he got ****ing injured again. It's a crying shame because he should have been a cornerstone of our team for ages.

Oh sh*t yeah of course got my timelines mixed up. F*cking Gabriel :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He wouldn't have to move his family so Palace or West Ham makes sense from that perspective.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
De8R6EgWsAAz5Bv.jpg

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Sky sports news did one of their typical breaking news no news tweets earlier regarding Jacky boy.

Surely they've had the meeting by now!

ksarp

It was bad enough that we let Ox go last season and now we are letting one of our better player go on a free? Terrible decision making.

What's your definition of "better"? I don't this mediocrity laced mindset left with Wenger...I guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom