• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Can't believe Wenger still wants this **** after he's shown he ****s the bed when he's not playing route 1 football. Watching him last night chasing shadows was embarrassing

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Can't believe Wenger still wants this **** after he's shown he ****s the bed when he's not playing route 1 football. Watching him last night chasing shadows was embarrassing
At Arsenal he'll have Özil, Xhaka and a (hopefully) rejuvenated Wilshere behind him..

Axel_Gunner

sorry about indy**** ****post but i had to laugh hard

Vardy is confused. It could hurt itself in confusion.
vardpi.png

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm still amazed why people want this transfer to happen, we can do so much better.

Btw Lukaku is a good shout, only problem is the price tag, I can't see us paying 50 million for him
Much better? You suggested Lakuku, who isn't much better, and could cost as much as 50m that you don't see us paying. So who does that leave who is much better and will cost less than 50m. Slim pickings.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Fleetwood have signed more players (8) than anyone in English football thus far this summer. I wonder if they're coming into a bit of money.;)

Thats a good point. I cant remember how much they get but I posted it earlier on in the thread. If I recall its about £6m.

Just looked it up, its 25% of any sell on fee.

noon

Much better? You suggested Lakuku, who isn't much better, and could cost as much as 50m that you don't see us paying. So who does that leave who is much better and will cost less than 50m. Slim pickings.

I think Lukaku is much better than vardy, I would pay a lot for him, even though wenger wouldn't. I would also go for Carlos bacca or batshuayi ahead of vardy. I really don't see the point in selling theo Walcott and buying vardy, two very similar players.

We need a striker who can play with his back to goal but can also run behind when needed, teams playing us camp in their penalty area, vardy would frustrate us, even a gamble on benteke would be more rational imo.

Higuin and lewandoski are the two best players at the moment for the role, we simply cannot get them, we need to be creative as there aren't too much of a choice, but vardy for me ain't that player

Onroad

I think Lukaku is much better than vardy, I would pay a lot for him, even though wenger wouldn't. I would also go for Carlos bacca or batshuayi ahead of vardy. I really don't see the point in selling theo Walcott and buying vardy, two very similar players.

We need a striker who can play with his back to goal but can also run behind when needed, teams playing us camp in their penalty area, vardy would frustrate us, even a gamble on benteke would be more rational imo.

Higuin and lewandoski are the two best players at the moment for the role, we simply cannot get them, we need to be creative as there aren't too much of a choice, but vardy for me ain't that player
post-42224-say-somethin-else-gif-Imgur-Ne-b4rV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom