• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jermaine Pennant

Will he come back?

• yes, definantely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, AW will sell him

• I think we shd sell him

• Total voters

The Mini

TB, Crosses arnt exactly our forté, we haven't got the heading ability without Kanu, Henry can head I admit, but none of our forwards have it as one of their shining talents, we're better with passes

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Bentley isn't a winger. Let's nail that one. It's not his position, he's a #10 or attacking midfielder. The only reason he's been played into the team in that possition is because it's Wengers way to play people into the side in less critical positions.

lewdikris

Established Member
R_Blair 2: I'd think if Pennant and Reyes were both in the team we'd have to play them as more orthodox wingers than Bobby or Freddie are now. Bobby would have to move inside into the hole, with Titi up front.

But there's no real sense in that: Titi don't exactly hang around for crosses!

Gunner Ossie

I seriously hope pennant does come back and prove all you doubtors wrong. No one can argue about the fact that the boy has talent, its just that certain idiots in this forum seem more bothered about speculating about his (supposedly negative) attitude.

Isnt it funny how people criticise pennant for having what they see as a cocky attitude, but those same people dont say the same about david bentley who displays the same degree of confidence in his own abilities.

Some of you should stop hating on the guy, when he hasnt even started playing for us yet.

Viera's attitutde was not exaclty perfect when he first played for us was it, but I did not hear anyone saying we should get rid of him because of it.

Those who criticise pennant should stop being hypocrits, and give the guy a break :roll:

TB*Gooner*

The Mini said:
TB, Crosses arnt exactly our forté, we haven't got the heading ability without Kanu, Henry can head I admit, but none of our forwards have it as one of their shining talents, we're better with passes

Like I said. But from wing to wing can be a great way to counter-attack. Anyway. He is not a winger and Pennant would do a much better job than him in that position.
End of this stupid debate.

ethanen

dont forger parlour... who proves to be great every time he gets a chance from Arsène to shine... just look at his determination... how he set up the goal to db10 against midbro...

pamilih

But Parlour is older than Ljungberg. We are talking about new blood to replace Ljungberg in the future. I don't think Pennant will cut it.

pamilih

Exactly. This right midfield position is so tricky for us. The rest, except Vieira, already have a succession pattern.

titi

I just see a place in the side for him. He hasn't set the world alight at leeds and all he has left on his contract is 18 months, the same as jeffers. I can see them both been sold but not for wonderful money.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom