• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak11

Joey Barton? would you like him

well joey barton has handed in a transfer request, and its been rejected but its likely hes gona go, hes been in trouble in the past but i believe its behind him, and seeing him play 4 city this season ive been shocked at how gd hes been, scores goals passes well goes in 4 every challenge and is ver passionate, i just wonder if he could be a good solution to our cm problems, i like diaby but hes too young, bartons proven in the prem and i reckon he could be a gr8 signing what do u think?

A

Anonymous

Either I'm chinese or this is the second joey barton thread..

Viper

Established Member
I hate that prick. He is a disloyal money grabbing ****.

After all what Pearce, the fans and the club did for him, he wants to leave because he isn't "getting enough money." :roll:

Decent player though, but I could see him joining Man United if he leaves - they have problems in their midfield.

Football Ninja

If you thought Pennant had problems...

hes okay but Arsenal class..... NO NO NO and dont let him near a bar on holiday in asia..

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
barton is good but no i dont like him.

very provocative.

btw man city got samaras.

Chips&CurrySauce

I'm suprised he has handed in a transfer request.. Man City are a team on the up.. Where would he go? Chelsea wouldn't be interested, I doubt he would go to Utd, since he is a scouser who plays for City and Liverpool don't need central midfieldrs..

He is a good player and I wouldn't mind him at Highbury, but I don't think he is a Wenger type of signing..

Kraig

Established Member
i think hes a bloody good player, we've been talking about someone who could be our steven gerrard and this guy at least has the potential to be a good player (not gerrard quality obviously) but he very much in the same mould as a gerrard! we could use the experience and fight in the centre of the park as diaby aint gonna play all season, and gilberto is tosh!

if he aint gonna cost too much, id welcome him with open arms! he wouldntbe the first bad lad at the gooners at the minute, with have psycho-bayor!

Kraig

Established Member
wenger has said that he likes the player, but doesnt want to say anymore while discussions are going on between the player and club.... but he likes the player... he said the same thing with theo...

A

Anonymous

Kraig said:
wenger has said that he likes the player, but doesnt want to say anymore while discussions are going on between the player and club.... but he likes the player... he said the same thing with theo...

Link me to where Wenger said this about Barton..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom