• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

John Terry - a full-blown racist, cheat and c*nt

Heskey

πŸŒ‘ πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’
Trusted ⭐
Meanwhile the Premier League is in talks over a huge official NFT deal

Sick Romance GIF by HBO Max

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If there was one thread on this forum that needs deleting it is this one, shouldnt get paid any mind on here regardless of what it is.

Banish the fool from our thoughts.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

πŸ€”
Now Lets look at the bigger picture. Racist, serial cheater who shat on one of his teammates.
His Dad deals,
Mum shoplifts.

Rafa is a Classy guy so perhaps its more likely the real reason he told Chelsea this was simply to help clear the dressing room of someone he thought was ****?

JT Good footballer, Stain on humanity.

He can have that apt quote,
I will let him use it free of charge on his business cards/headstone 😬

Arsenal4life14

He goes in the barbers I go to sometimes, so I've seen him a few times. I once said to him "What sort of scumbag cheats on his wife and shags his mates woman?"

Have to say it was well worth getting kicked out the barbers for.

My mate was working one day just delivering parcels and had to park up for a couple mins to drop it to the door and Terry was behind him, constantly honking his horn and swearing abuse at my mate. Hes a prick of the highest order tbh

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He goes in the barbers I go to sometimes, so I've seen him a few times. I once said to him "What sort of scumbag cheats on his wife and shags his mates woman?"

Have to say it was well worth getting kicked out the barbers for.

My mate was working one day just delivering parcels and had to park up for a couple mins to drop it to the door and Terry was behind him, constantly honking his horn and swearing abuse at my mate. Hes a prick of the highest order tbh

Barely got any hair left that guy. Well in lad getting a shot in on that c*nt πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy πŸ†
Trusted ⭐
WTF this is actually him. he going to prison. FBI dont care if you famous.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom