• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Where does Mourinho go after this? It seems the writing is on the wall already for him. I can't see him getting another high table gig unless he goes back to Portugal or something.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Where does Mourinho go after this? It seems the writing is on the wall already for him. I can't see him getting another high table gig unless he goes back to Portugal or something.
His stock is still high in Italy I would imagine. PSG politics seems like his cup of tea as well.

I often ask myself the same thing though, I'm sure he is done in the Premiership because Sp**s felt like last chance saloon. What do I know though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

giphy.gif

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Week by week our potential manager pool shrinks, soon I will have to support Arteta by default fml.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Week by week our potential manager pool shrinks, soon I will have to support Arteta by default fml.
Next Tottenham manager odds
  • Brendan Rodgers 2/1
  • Julian Nagelsmann 4/1
  • Rafa Benitez 7/1
  • Max Allegri 9/1
  • Eddie Howe 10/1
  • Scott Parker 12/1
  • Mauricio Pochettino 16/1
  • Steven Gerrard 25/1
  • Frank Lampard 50/1
:shivering:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

• Brendan Rodgers 2/1
  • Julian Nagelsmann 4/1
  • Rafa Benitez 7/1
  • Max Allegri 9/1
  • Eddie Howe 10/1
  • Scott Parker 12/1
  • Steven Gerrard 25/1
  • Frank Lampard 50/1
I can't believe this smfh

This guy needs a wave of positive articles from The Athletic and all the other Sp**s correspondents and Youtube vloggers ASAP!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Relax, Sp**s will end up with Tracksuit Howe most likely.

Nagelsmann and Rodgers would be kinda crazy to take that job.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Relax, Sp**s will end up with Tracksuit Howe most likely.

Nagelsmann and Rodgers would be kinda crazy to take that job.
I'm just kidding. That's a mad shortlist though :lol:

If those options are legit I am pretty sure the Sp**s fans would be willing to lose the next game.

I think Jose has until Carabao Cup, that will pretty much decide whether it was worth sacking Poch or not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
  • Brendan Rodgers 2/1
  • Julian Nagelsmann 4/1
  • Rafa Benitez 7/1
  • Max Allegri 9/1
  • Eddie Howe 10/1
  • Scott Parker 12/1
  • Steven Gerrard 25/1
  • Frank Lampard 50/1

Would love to see Lampard get the job, ngl...Chelsea fans would be on **** watch :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Top of the table a couple months ago to potentially sacked if they don't win against the worst team in the league. Not saying Levy runs them properly (would have never sacked Poch or given Mourinho that contract) but at least they're proactive in ensuring targets are met. Arteta would have to had kept us in relegation by now for him to get the sack. Levels.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom