• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Julián Estéban

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=gunners-target-esteban%26method=full%26objectid=17968664%26siteid=94762-name_page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... _page.html</a>

been

the only player ive been admiring lately is ribas diego of bremen born in 1985 and looks like a 27 year old mid in the bundesliga

phil15

That's just about the most tenuous link possible, we do look at plenty of players, the majority we would never buy.

BigBoss

mindchnger said:
I'll pre-empt everyone by saying....

not another striker!! ;-)

I have nothing against us being linked with another striker nor against us being linked with another youth but not with another young striker!!!!! We have enough of these....

seb_afc

Established Member
hes meant to be the next best thing in switzerland, and is expected to line up alongside frei in 2008 for the european championships.

Jameel46

Established Member
gonermad1992 said:
aint the swizz going to be the next footballing superpower of the next generation???

yep, i think their u17s or u18s won some big tournament, i can't remember which one, but alot of them are already in the national team, Senderos, djourou, the degen twins, barnetta, etc., etc.,etc., they should have a very good team for Euro 2008

Qwxp437

"not another striker" ????
as we don`t have 2 world class strikers atm, we should try everyone who could fit in this role! RVP and Ade are NOT yet worldclass!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
should be a super signing. we have 2 swiss players here and if wenger wants him i am sure he will come

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
keep'em coming, why do people seem to think that we buy young instead of established? ifwe didn't sign young we wouldn't sign anybody nearly

Jameel46

Established Member
it was unlikely that he was gonna come here with all the competition and all, i personally don't think that wenger was interested

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom