• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurrien Timber: ACL Injury, Back in Training

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Ahhh man, Timber scoring that absolute banger and looking like he hasn't missed a beat gives me such mixed emotions. Obviously over the moon that he's back and looking good but gutted he couldn't be part of our campaign; the available evidence suggests he really would have been a game changer for us.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

How anyone could have watched him in the few games he was available and played LB for us and though "nah this guy can't play here" is staggering.

All the ajax/arsenal fans who's watched most of his career and have never seen him in left back pretty much :lol:

But I guess they should have deleted everything they thought they saw off the back of preseason and an U23 game.

Goonger

All the ajax/arsenal fans who's watched most of his career and have never seen him in left back pretty much :lol:

But I guess they should have deleted everything they thought they saw off the back of preseason and an U23 game.

Or at least be open to the fact that Arteta sees things differently in that the full backs might not be traditional full backs?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom