• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Just how good is our away top?

Denish

Nah mate, too much I think.

I love the blue one, it's so much classier than that bloody bright yellow, how can you like that? And you can't compare it to the Chelsea kit at all because it's a completely different shade of blue!

I've always hated the yellow away kits, they're just plain hideous - I don't care how traditional they are. Bloody eyesore.

Mind you, I think Liverpool get the prize for ****test away kit this season. Their kit designer must be blind, or an Everton fan. :p

Andrew

I think it's great. At first I didn't like it. But yellow on blue looks really great. And the blue is darker than Chelski's. Top shirt and I think I might buy it too. :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I love the blue kit. Was going to ask my mum to pre order it for me but I'm scared as I just took £85 off her for the home kit. She might switch on me.

Sigun

Denish said:
Nah mate, too much I think.

I love the blue one, it's so much classier than that bloody bright yellow, how can you like that? And you can't compare it to the Chelsea kit at all because it's a completely different shade of blue!

I've always hated the yellow away kits, they're just plain hideous - I don't care how traditional they are. Bloody eyesore.

Mind you, I think Liverpool get the prize for ****test away kit this season. Their kit designer must be blind, or an Everton fan. :p

totally agree, the blue kit is the best I've liked in a while.

Andrew

Why isn't it out yet? By the time it's released in September it would be hardly worth getting considering it will only be used for a season... unless it's planned to be used for more? I want to get one with Reyes 9 on the back to go with my Henry 14 on the home kit. 8)

A

Anonymous

Arsenal play in yellow away shirts - come on people.

It is our history and tradition. The new away top looks ok, not that nice but it is just wrong.

Some one needs to have a word with the people who design these kits.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wore a YELLOW ribbon in the merry month of may, and when I asked her why so wore her ribbon, she wore it for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley! Wembley, Wembley! We're the famous Arsenal and we're going to Wembley!

Jinn

Established Member
Andrew said:
Why isn't it out yet? By the time it's released in September it would be hardly worth getting considering it will only be used for a season... unless it's planned to be used for more? I want to get one with Reyes 9 on the back to go with my Henry 14 on the home kit. 8)

It'll probably be third choice kit next season.

timberford

Sol said:
It is our history and tradition. The new away top looks ok, not that nice but it is just wrong.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wore a YELLOW ribbon in the merry month of may, and when I asked her why so wore her ribbon, she wore it for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley! Wembley, Wembley! We're the famous Arsenal and we're going to Wembley!

feel exactly the same. the kit is nice, but not for arsenal! we play in a yellow away shirt! not blue!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is not taking away from the fact that the kit is very nice indeed.

Legend#1

Established Member
I absoutely adore it...

1 of my favourite Arsenal shirts in a while

Looks better with "Reyes #9" on the back 8)

DOls

I love our away kit too and I'm definitely getting one! ;D

Like I said before, our Gunners make everything look so damn good. :angel

And I love our yellow strip as well ... :eek:ops: it's Arsenal and that's it!

AFCG7

Established Member
I would like to see how the new blue kit would look with the colours reversed.. yellow with blue trimming instead of blue with yellow trimming 8)

GunnerUS9

AFCG7 said:
I would like to see how the new blue kit would look with the colours reversed.. yellow with blue trimming instead of blue with yellow trimming 8)

Give me a few minutes with Photoshop.

GunnerUS9

Low quality because I rushed it, but here's the basic idea:

arsenalyellow05.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom