• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kai Havertz: No More Mr Nice Kai

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

fute

The gap is at striker and depth. They going to probably pull the double despite missing kdb almost their whole season. If Ødegaard missed half the season we would be done. City loses a starting CB no one notices. We lose one and all of sudden we drop off a cliff. We have 5 guys that we were lucky that they were healthy all year mostly. If Rice,Ode, Saliba, Saka, or Gabriel don’t play we are a Europa team

I see, but Ode was out for part of first half of the season. He struggled around that time too.

Saka was out for the 1st City game we won.

Agree about the defenders though and midfield overall.

Midfield is the thinnest. LB is the weakest spot, and depth at CB and RB are issues.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Havertz touch & sense of tempo is much more delicate than pretty much any striker you can buy, probably due to his history in am positions. Could be like a more mobile giroud that can take up wide positions

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can you imagine Leao combining with Havertz. Wow.

That said I’d prefer Isak and a pacy winger as well. Replace Eddie and Reiss in the squad.
To me, Isak is the one because you can actually start him and Havertz together and let them interchange. at times. Hazard can drift to the left to play the ball into the box while Isak attacks the space and Isak can attack from the left half space while Kai attracts the CBs with his aerial threat.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I see, but Ode was out for part of first half of the season. He struggled around that time too.

Saka was out for the 1st City game we won.

Agree about the defenders though and midfield overall.

Midfield is the thinnest. LB is the weakest spot, and depth at CB and RB are issues.
Saka, Ode and all of our key 5 or so guys were healthy for vast majority of season. Ode and our form suffered during period you talk about. Saka as well has looked haggard and bereft of ideas at times. Depth and striker is where we still need to close the gap. Imagine this team without Saliba or Rice; we are talking massive drop off. City maybe only Rodri is that indispensable

coleio

Saka, Ode and all of our key 5 or so guys were healthy for vast majority of season. Ode and our form suffered during period you talk about. Saka as well has looked haggard and bereft of ideas at times. Depth and striker is where we still need to close the gap. Imagine this team without Saliba or Rice; we are talking massive drop off. City maybe only Rodri is that indispensable

Yeah, striker, a dynamic 8 and a winger is what we need.

I think some of our players are carrying knocks and playing through (Saka, Jesus) and that is not a good position to be in.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom