• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Nothing wrong with that, you could be doing like some who said he was a midfielder and have since turned to saying he was always a striker.
Morgan Freeman Laughing GIF

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Jesus losing his spot to the Kai that arrived from Chelsea must really do a number on his head.

On top.form as long as he is played as a CF 9/10 games.
As long as Brazil’s regulations on steroids are as lax as the Dominican Republic then Jesus will return with a vengeance

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This forum members swearing Jebum was great when Kai who no one really rates that highly has outscored him comfortably whilst playing most of the season in midfield. Very good performance today as well
I hear you but please stop trying to make "jebum" happen. WOAT slander name.

Pop Tart

Established Member
first few months here where he lacked confidence and did not no his purpose since then he has been top notch. assists, goals. helping with build up, hold up play. fair play to the lad. sometimes it is just a player needs to be loved and cared for to unlock the talent. Credit to Arteta

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As long as Brazil’s regulations on steroids are as lax as the Dominican Republic then Jesus will return with a vengeance

He's due another knee fix in the summer.

Not even a revival pastor in a tent can save him in the near future.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
I like him, feel that with Arteta's backing, he can make the position 9 his own. Striker market is dire anyway atm

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's due another knee fix in the summer.

Not even a revival pastor in a tent can save him in the near future.
Yeah as long as it’s a scar tissue type of cleanup thing then it’s not bad. It will help alleviate pain but I haven’t seen the details yet. (plus the roids will help 🤣)

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom