• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Keane Returns to Irish Team

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
too bad for ManUre... they dont have anyone else like him that can play the "hard-nosed" role he does..... unless they plan to try to get Davids or someone

Mark

Established Member
Davids would also just be a short term replacement. To be honest none of their youngsters apart from Ronaldo strike me as long term replacements for any players like Keane, Giggs and others.

seanconvey66

Great news as an Ireland fan and an arsenal one as hes going to be knackered now for utd.

Great news for ireland and the wc qualifiers. O shea, Duff, Keane, Robbie Keane, Carr, Finnan, Given, Not a bad side shaping up

If ur man probets is as good as we are lead to believe, Ireland have got a very bright future.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom