• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
that video certainly showed that he's a long way off being a crock

He's used to playing matches despite pain in not being fully fit. Not managed well last season, tbh, but definitely a lot of toughness and character.

--

Was put off from watching video and researching the player because of all those annoying Celtic fans who raided the Tierney transfer thread earlier in the window. The more I see the more he appears to be a pretty complete player already. Pleasantly surprised by what I've seen on the defensive end, to add to his attacking talents. Does look like this is a great signing, and there is a tough competition between Tierney, Ceballos, and Pepe for best transfer activity of the summer window. I can see now why some were telling me not to bother about the sell-on clause because he's likely to be a key player at Arsenal for a decade.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Hope he recovers well and beds in nicely. Having Nacho and Kola here is pretty much the perfect scenario to have a player of his age coming into Arsenal. From everything you see, read and hear about him he seems destined for great things. I can imagine him as Arsenal captain at some point as well.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Looks like a great lad in that video the club uploaded (really good idea that). Just a normal guy and looked a bit nervy as you’d expect. Think he’s going to get on well with Holding and Bellerin with them doing their rehab together.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why do Celtic fans hate rodgers so much?
He is the only manager to leave Celtic of his own accord during a season. He done so right before a massive game at Hearts. The equivalent would be an Arsenal manager leaving before a game against Liverpool. He tried to take 90% of his back room team with him leaving Celtic completely in the lurch while in the hunt for another treble.

There was an understanding Leicester were also happy to wait until the summer which didnt help things.

On Tierney is there a link to these videos?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My boy breaking Arsenal records already. :drool::drool:

@2:50

Still watching, he's absolutely delighted to be here. :lol::lol::lol:
Reiss definitely was in charge of the music. Heard some UK Rap in the background that has to be from either him or AMN. :lol:

Also Raul’s voice. Spanish Sean Dyche lmao.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Reiss definitely was in charge of the music. Heard some UK Rap in the background that has to be from either him or AMN. :lol:

Also Raul’s voice. Spanish Sean Dyche lmao.

Can't wait for Kieran to take over the music, will be playing this after we smash Sp**s in the NLD.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Interestingly, from his interviews he seems down to earth and a bit low profile but you can tell when playing its a different issue. Anti banter boys ala Jenks and Ox who ran their mouth off big time but couldn't do **** on the pitch.

Smail

By the the time tierney and bellerin return and we are stable at the back, it would be typical arsenal to then have an injury crisis in the attack and we'll be regretting sending eddie on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom