• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

So this Gaz guy us the one many Celtic fans think it ITK and was adamant KT was not leaving.

thierrytheking14

benzema%20plane.jpg

HomeSteak

Established Member
We need to take a step back with **** like this, tracking flights. Ha. What the hell did people do regarding transfer before the internet?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This Gaz guy seems to think he's getting a connecting flight to Naples.

Why do I get worried about these weirdos on the internet. :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Apparently they fly in to Luton as it's closer, so probably nothing in this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom