• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kluivert denies pre-contract with Arsenal

mood

Yeah, he could'nt have signed a pre-contract yet because Wenger still didn't make up his mind on who he's going to buy.

Mark

Established Member
yeah i don't think the pre-contract thing was done either since one or more of wiltord bergy or kanu still may end up staying. any move wenger makes will be once he knows what is happening with the rest of our strikers.

hesham

Established Member
i hope he does come thoght, despite his form fact is hes a world class player.. and either way its good bussniss.. just hope its done b4 euro2004 reast of the world jumps in 4 him

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I would think Arsène is the one person who knows exactly what is going to happen re Dennis, kanu and SW11 in the summer.

The Mini

We dont pay Sol £100,000 a week, he got a lump sum when he joined us, he actually has a relatively small wage

JGooner

this is being discussed on talksport right now. interestingly, marcotti is talking about reyes as though it is virtually certain that he will come to arsenal - although i might be misinterpreting his tone.

JazzG

Established Member
cheers for that, just put talksport on now. They are talking about Kluivert now, ffs talk about Reyes!

The Mini

Reyes wont come at his current transfer fee, we dont have £20mil to spend, and wont spend it one player... ever

Adam

Established Member
This American guy knows absolutely nothing, and this Irish guy (sorry i don't know names). Armstrong is the only one with a respectable ish view there.

JazzG

Established Member
I listened to show and it got well boring. They kept arguing over bloody Winston Boagarde(sp?), I wanted to get some info on Reyes :x

Taozhe

to be honest. I wouldnt want kluivert in Arsenal. We dun want to become a club that signs aging stars especially in the striker's department.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom