• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Madrid are selling to fund buying him. Theyll get him.

Him saying no to Madrid right now is a huge test, I feel. Going right now could be disastrous for his career. Having the sort of maturity to say no to the temptation of Real Madrid this young is rare and a vital attribute to eventually reaching the elite.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We're talking as if Madrid needed to sell first to buy this sort of player. Do remember they were in for Pogba last summer without selling anyone first.

They have the money, I think this is all a ploy by agents etc to raise the price of the player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That's actually mad, so over the last 3 summers Real Madrid have a total net spend of like 20m :lol:

They spent 27m in the last two windows combined and sold Jese for 21m. The summer before that they spent 104m but sold players for 80m total.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We're talking as if Madrid needed to sell first to buy this sort of player. Do remember they were in for Pogba last summer without selling anyone first.

They have the money, I think this is all a ploy by agents etc to raise the price of the player.

Madrid aren't selling these players to fund a purchase. Morata wants to leave to play regularly and so does James. He wasn't even on the bench for the Champions League final. It's not like Madrid have gone "we need £100m to sign Mbappe, let's sell these two".

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Madrid aren't selling these players to fund a purchase. Morata wants to leave to play regularly and so does James. He wasn't even on the bench for the Champions League final. It's not like Madrid have gone "we need £100m to sign Mbappe, let's sell these two".

I'm just saying that's what AS and and Spanish based journo's seem to be suggesting. So we can instantly quash the theory that they need money to sign players.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Let's be honest it's going to be down to the player deciding where he would like to go. It isn't an easy decision either, anything up until that point is bullcrap. Every club would be willing to put the 100m onto the table for him including us.

It doesn't matter which clubs get newly linked, all big clubs who're associated with big transfer fees will be in for him.

He wants playing time and for his family to be comfortable.

Monaco
PSG
Madrid
Arsenal
City
Chelsea
United

They'll all be in for him, the only two defining factors we have over all those teams, no matter the size of them are playing time and Wenger.

All of those other teams either currently have a world class/starter striker or are in the process of signing one. Meaning he knows he'd start here and I'm sure Wenger has said that.

I'm 90% sure it's between us and staying with Monaco. Going to keep telling myself that from now and not read into any other reports until the decision is made. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom