• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
No biggie, Deschamps is a mediocre manager who gets away with it because he's a French playing legend. You just know he'd love the likes of Gignac, Giroud and Sissoko in his squad. It's a shame because there is so much amazing French talent that just needs moulding into a team.

TBF, The kids that have been called have been playing much better than Martial this season (Mbappe, Lemar, Thauvin). Even Coman was not called.
I think the days of Cisshoko and Gignac are likely over.

carlito'sway

Established Member
These figures you are quoting me - they're EUR no?

I actually hope Monaco keep Mbappe and the rest of their youngsters. Would be fascinating to see them in Europe again.

I wish Arsenal had Monaco's transfer team.

Yeah...I am talking Euros.

Agree. I hope that as well. I think they will let 3 or 4 players max to leave but they also have a bunch of young players (Boschilla, Jorge, Almany Toure etc) that may surprise a lot of people when they start playing regularly. Boschilla is the heir to Silva, too bad he is injured.

Good point with Monaco transfer team. They had Luis Campos at the helm and he is the one who brought the Silva, Fabinho, Boschilla among others. Campos went to Lille this year to be their sporting Director with Bielsa coming this summer.
AS Monacothen hired an other top Spanish guy, AntonioCordon, former Sporting Director at Villareal for 15 years. They call him the discrete "Monchi". His work at Villareal speaks for itself. Talking about Monchi, he may join PSG next season.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Spain’s Cope radio have reported on Wednesday evening a big story regarding Manchester United and attempts to sign Kylian Mbappe from AS Monaco.

Mbappe was linked heavily with a potential move to Spain by Marca’s Wednesday edition, with several clubs said to be interested in the player.

One of those clubs providing competition to La Liga’s giants is said to be Manchester United, and Cope claim they’re the only club to submit an actual offer for the youngster.

Cope say that Manchester United first submitted a firm offer of €80m for Mbappe, before going back with a second offer of €110m.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/man-united-make-two-firm-offers-one-e80m-huge-e110m/

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Spain’s Cope radio have reported on Wednesday evening a big story regarding Manchester United and attempts to sign Kylian Mbappe from AS Monaco.

Mbappe was linked heavily with a potential move to Spain by Marca’s Wednesday edition, with several clubs said to be interested in the player.

One of those clubs providing competition to La Liga’s giants is said to be Manchester United, and Cope claim they’re the only club to submit an actual offer for the youngster.

Cope say that Manchester United first submitted a firm offer of €80m for Mbappe, before going back with a second offer of €110m.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/man-united-make-two-firm-offers-one-e80m-huge-e110m/

Monaco just gonna rinse Utd forever. Not at all jealous...

Gooner006

Mourinho pursuing young players is completely laughable. Mbappe will surely consider Martial's time under that c*nt and rightfully not want anything to do with him. His next move will be to Real Madrid, as it probably should

Mbappe to Real is a lock-on IMO. He's far out of our reach. Way far.

True. The only way we are gonna get elite talent is through our own academy. At least for next few years while we rebuild our reputation.

Or there may be second way, involving in sacking Wenger and hiring Jardim.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
True. The only way we are gonna get elite talent is through our own academy. At least for next few years while we rebuild our reputation.

Yep. We have a few guys who could be top, top talents if we develop them right. But they will suffer with no proper system to support their individual talents, with Wenger currently at the helm.

carlito'sway

Established Member

I don't think Jardim has much to do into developing talent at AS Monaco.Talent comes first and foremost from the work at academies and identifying the right young players.
The club has always been over the years know as one of the best academies in France, (with the likes of Lyon, Lens or Auxerre) back to the days of Petit, Henry or Trezeguet.

I don't think Jardim has much to do into developing talent at AS Monaco.Talent comes first and foremost from the work at academies and identifying the right young players.
The club has always been over the years know as one of the best academies in France, (with the likes of Lyon, Lens or Auxerre) back to the days of Petit, Henry or Trezeguet.

I'm just talking about maybe some of the players who play for him now would want to play for him at Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd seem willing to offer the big money more than most clubs, in that scenario no transfer can be ruled out.

Don't forget, Pogba was "only joining Real or Barcelona".

GDeep™

League is very weak
That said, it would be a travesty to the game to see a phenomenal attacking talent like Mbappe go into the hands of Mourinho.

It's not like Rashford isn't a top English prospect btw.

Malky

Established Member
€110m, just to end up with Mourinho as his manager.

Should he not ask his mate, Martial, how his time in Manchester is going! Well, since Mourinho took over anway!

African Flair

€110m, just to end up with Mourinho as his manager.

Should he not ask his mate, Martial, how his time in Manchester is going! Well, since Mourinho took over anway!
Mbappe really seems to be a young star with his head straight, no way he goes there while Ibra still is at the club. But of he leaves for MLS I sadly don't think they are far behind Real of getting him.

But then again if your head is right you won't move to a bunch of dabbers.

carlito'sway

Established Member
That said, it would be a travesty to the game to see a phenomenal attacking talent like Mbappe go into the hands of Mourinho.

It's not like Rashford isn't a top English prospect btw.

From what I am reading/ listening in the French media, Mbappe is not leaving ASM. The club president said hit loud as well on RMC the other day. They team will be built next season around Mbappe offensively, since Falcao is likely leaving (he is entering his last year this summer).
The player seems to be on the same wavelength as well. I have to say he is remarkably mature for an 18 yr old.

Perhaps, Mou should offer Martial, plus 60 M, to Monaco for Mbappe. Wouldn't that be funny? :lol:

Impact

Established Member
Mbappe to Real is a lock-on IMO. He's far out of our reach. Way far.

Not sure why everyone keeps saying this. It's an unsaid rule that Madrid prefer only Brazilian black players. Look through their recent history and name one black player who has been successful bar Makelele. And even he left as he was under appreciated.

For example, Maradona speaking about Koulibaly...

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/04/26/571f80d6268e3e675e8b46d1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom