• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
By the way, why didn't he also remove it on Instagram?
Still says AS Monaco FC & Equipe de France - but not nikefootball.

At least some consistency would be nice Mbapp :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why would a young French hopeful not take the chance to work woth Wenger in the ewrly years of his career before Wenger retires? Are his family / advisors a bit dim?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why would a young French hopeful not take the chance to work woth Wenger in the ewrly years of his career before Wenger retires? Are his family / advisors a bit dim?
Or Monaco are a better team than us and he can actually achieve stuff there.
If the kid is as good as people think he is, he'll explode wherever. He comes here, Coquelin will probably injury him for 17 years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We'll do an Özil and get him after a few years when Real decide to cast him off to sign Reiss Nelson.

Or we'll just sign him next summer. :D

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
According to the article, the Lacazette deal is far from being completed. It's obviously not correct.

Yeah, read the headline and got too excited and posted that ****. By the time I read the part about the Lacazette I was too high on the hype to bother deleting.

Should have figured it was gonna be bs when I saw the author wasn't John 'Ornstein 2.0' Cross

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Yeah, read the headline and got too excited and posted that ****. By the time I read the part about the Lacazette I was too high on the hype to bother deleting.

Should have figured it was gonna be bs when I saw the author wasn't John 'Ornstein 2.0' Cross

I don't put a whole lot of stock in John Cross either. A lot of his stuff is unsourced speculation, just like most of the others. Too much pressure to put something out there to get clicks for those posing as journalists to properly do their jobs anymore.

alexisales

I've been a longtime lurker but i felt the need to post because i'm certain he he isn't coming here, why would he? Real Madrid is his most likely destination, it would be an insane dream scenario if he signed for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom