• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lauren Real done deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_Pires

Is this true?

REAL MADRID have dropped a bombshell on Arsenal by revealing Lauren will sign for them in January.

The Cameroon ace’s Highbury deal runs out in the summer — but Real claim he has already put pen to paper.

Madrid president Florentino Perez said: “Lauren will play for Real Madrid next season because his contract will expire. We have him signed.”

patrick42uk

Established Member
****! i'm ****ing pissed off at this. argue with one of the french boys and you are in danger. argue with two and you are out of the window. the boy never stood a chance. lauren might not be as good as henry or vieira but sometimes you feel he shows more consistent effort. this is sad, sad news. although it explains why we'v signed eboue probably a season earlier than we should have. its nothing against hoyte. lauren's contract situation didnt get much press but i feel pretty sure there was actually never an offer. it just pisses me off he is out becuase of club politics because he this has been one of his most consistent seasons. that said, he'd see madrid as a step up so i'm pleased for him.

of course the above rant only counts if its actually true :wink:

SuperBob

This has really come out of the blue, I doubt it's true Lauren has never come out in the media saying he's frustrated his contract isn't getting sorted out. Anyway is there a source?? i've checked a few sites but nothing.

solthegunner

Buy the sun and find out.....or **** the sun because you know its ****. When did he say this at dinner with his wife? why isn't it on tele?...because its ****.

solthegunner

Sols gay and vieria plays for real madrid.......haven't you heard. Oh and gerrard is signing for us in january EXCULSIVE.

Have you read the other **** in there? Just a load of stuff trying to **** arsenal up. **** the sun, **** chelsea. We are the arsenal, we are the best, we are the arsenal so **** all the rest.

kel varnsen

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
f**k! i'm f****g pissed off at this. argue with one of the french boys and you are in danger. argue with two and you are out of the window. the boy never stood a chance. lauren might not be as good as henry or vieira but sometimes you feel he shows more consistent effort. this is sad, sad news. although it explains why we'v signed eboue probably a season earlier than we should have. its nothing against hoyte. lauren's contract situation didnt get much press but i feel pretty sure there was actually never an offer. it just pisses me off he is out becuase of club politics because he this has been one of his most consistent seasons. that said, he'd see madrid as a step up so i'm pleased for him.

of course the above rant only counts if its actually true :wink:

hm, i think/hope you're way off here mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom