• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

le bob interview

Mark

Established Member
interesting stuff, if reyes can fit in with the thing pires and henry have going on when they attack it's going to be very effective and great to watch!

gypped

Inspiring. I love our players, not just because they play for Arsenal, but when they talk, you can tell they love football.

JazzG

Established Member
Interesting they see Reyes as a forward. This leads me to believe he will start upfront. He may struggle at first but after a few games under his belt he will learn how to become a striker. Henry went through the same, at first he struggled but slowly he got used it, the rest is history as they say :)

Legend#1

Established Member
I haven't been excited to see a new signing as much as I am now

1 of my favourite players moving to my favourite club is a dream, I NEVER thought Reyes would ever join Arsenal :D

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I like this bit by Bobby

.... "The football may prove a culture shock initially. "The English game isn't easy, it's very physical," warned Pires. "I was sitting on the bench next to Arsène at Sunderland when I first came to England and my initial reaction was, 'Wow, what's all this? It's a war'. I realised it was very physical, that nothing was given away. "

i am sure our Spanish friend will be fine at war with the PL opposition.

torgrim

"Arsenal artists' colony takes on new dimension"

Whatever happened to boring-boring Arsenal, eh? Great article, you get the feeling that the lads hang-out and socialize outside London Colney and other club duties. And that's great, because that how you make people to bond and develop as a team.

beaney

Really good article.

I do like hearing how the Arseanl players all seem to enjoy playing together, it seems as though the team all have the same attitude.

think back ten years, who'd have thought words like this would be being said about Arsenal, particularly by the players!

""Our play has movement, fluidity . . . Arsenal are a sophisticated team. When we play well we are very good. I'm happy to be part of one of the world's greatest teams."" :shock:

arsenal are a sophisticated team!!!!!!!! theyd have called you a fool had you predicted this about Arsenal 10 yrs ago! :lol:

Sammer

Established Member
We know who deserves the credit for taking us on to this level.

A R S E N E

He´s the one....

torgrim

Tone pretty much laid down the record in Addicted when he summed up the Arsenal style of play as locking down the opposition, hoping that Wright would score the usual goal.

How things have changed, thank you Arsène!

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom