• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Do Real Madrid even want someone like Pogba now? I mean you see how Zidane was with Bale, being a big name isn't enough for him. I can't see him putting up with the same **** United has had to deal with in regards to Pogba. Not necessarily his behaviour, but just his inconsistency, where his reputation just hasn't matched his performances enough. Performances like that City game a couple of years ago are few and far between. I honestly don't see signed someone like Pogba being a massive priority for Zidane. If anything Aouar makes a lot of sense for them provided he continues to progress, I mean for our sake let's hope not but I can see that potentially happening.

Pogba is Lacazette of midfielders, people constantly telling me he has sauce and brilliant celebrations but every time I watch them it's like they are just out of cocaine rehabilitation and have been eating 5 guys for 7 days straight.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Do Real Madrid even want someone like Pogba now? I mean you see how Zidane was with Bale, being a big name isn't enough for him. I can't see him putting up with the same **** United has had to deal with in regards to Pogba. Not necessarily his behaviour, but just his inconsistency, where his reputation just hasn't matched his performances enough. Performances like that City game a couple of years ago are few and far between. I honestly don't see signed someone like Pogba being a massive priority for Zidane. If anything Aouar makes a lot of sense for them provided he continues to progress, I mean for our sake let's hope not but I can see that potentially happening.
If Pogba has a great Euro 2021, Perez might not be able to resist a Galactico signing. Especially after a quiet 2020 window.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Pogba is Lacazette of midfielders, people constantly telling me he has sauce and brilliant celebrations but every time I watch them it's like they are just out of cocaine rehabilitation and have been eating 5 guys for 7 days straight.

Pogba has world class technique but mentally below average for top team. Lacazette’ s problem is not only his mentality but actually both his technique and mentality.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
WTF :lol:
They're in crisis and he's saying this. Surely this won't sit well with the club?

I'm.... not sure he did anything wrong? Saying *Yeah, I would like to play for Real Madrid one day is as boring an answer you could give.

So do a million other players. He was asked a question, he answered it. Simple.

And not to mention he did praise Man U in the interview and said that he wants to help bring them back to the top.

Blown completley out of proportion tbh. As usual.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm.... not sure he did anything wrong? Saying *Yeah, I would like to play for Real Madrid one day is as boring an answer you could give.

So do a million other players. He was asked a question, he answered it. Simple.

And not to mention he did praise Man U in the interview and said that he wants to help bring them back to the top.

Blown completley out of proportion tbh. As usual.
He should have given a bland response like: "I'm solely focused on Manchester United right now"
But instead chose to troll united fans. This is not the first time this is happening. He once tried to engineer a move to city :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette has excellent technique ffs.
Pogba on his day is just as effective as KDB, he's just not as consistent as KDB.

Lacazette at best isn't even a world class player.

There are a lot of mitigating factors for Pogba as well, he's an attacking no8 that has spent most of his united career wasted as a 6 because he can do good job there.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

source.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Pogba has world class technique but mentally below average for top team. Lacazette’ s problem is not only his mentality but actually both his technique and mentality.

Pogba on his day is just as effective as KDB, he's just not as consistent as KDB.

There are a lot of mitigating factors for Pogba as well, he's an attacking no8 that has spent most of his united career wasted as a 6 because he can do good job there.

Lacazette's biggest weakness is fitness and pace rather than his technique. He just doesn't have the pace and can't last over 90 minutes. His technique would be much sharper if he wasn't tired all the time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette's biggest weakness is fitness and pace rather than his technique. He just doesn't have the pace and can't last over 90 minutes. His technique would be much sharper if he wasn't tired all the time.
Yeah..I think people who haven't played football (recently) forget that once you're tired it's not just your running that's effected. Your decision making, touch, passing, shooting, basically everything becomes very inconsistent.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Not getting into a debate over them as one is a striker and the other a midfielder.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Lacazette has excellent technique ffs.

But not world class while Pogba has world class technique among midfielder, Lacazette technique is not in the same level of world class among striker. Find a fair comparable player to compare don’t compare Pogba with someone who has nothing to be proud of.

Moah

But not world class while Pogba has world class technique, Lacazette technique is not in the same level of world class. Find a fair comparable player to compare don’t compare Pogba with someone who has nothing to be proud of.
Ayyy brother! I have nothing to counter that with, but don't say that!!!:red:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Ayyy brother! I have nothing to counter that with, but don't say that!!!:red:

I’m just telling the truth. People often use lazy comparison just because they are from the same country. It’s like how some people compare Mane with Sarr.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
But not world class while Pogba has world class technique among midfielder, Lacazette technique is not in the same level of world class among striker. Find a fair comparable player to compare don’t compare Pogba with someone who has nothing to be proud of.
Laca is a perfectly good back up to Auba. Stick he gets is stupid.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom