• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Rashford being a captain.

Maguire:

EjpxQeqWkAMSm_b

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's pretty crap, was beyond Mustafi (that's my word for terrible) on the weekend, is such a decline from previous Yanited captains and probably should be in jail.

But feel the text on the tweet is a little misleading...he's not saying Lamela shouldn't be sent off, he's saying he's not gonna be sent off.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
love the meltdown they are going through

but with martial banned for our game, it is written in the stars for cavani to come and score his first goal against us :(

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

love the meltdown they are going through

but with martial banned for our game, it is written in the stars for cavani to come and score his first goal against us :(

Maybe, but Cavani hasn't played for ages. Not going to be easy match, but a good chance again.

gkoat

Both teams have tough and busy schedules going into this match. Excited for this one, just nervous we'll put ourselves in a must win situation by losing the two before. Fingers crossed

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
@UnitedBeard nowhere to be seen :lol: he was defending everything they were doing including the Maguire incident on here :lol: :lol:

You lot didn’t welcome me and told me to feck off to Red Cafe when I’m in here. And when I am gone, you want me to be here. I see now that you actually miss me so much. :clap::lol:

Okay mate, so what do you want me to say?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You lot didn’t welcome me and told me to feck off to Red Cafe when I’m in here. And when I am gone, you want me to be here. I see now that you actually miss me so much. :clap::lol:

Okay mate, so what do you want me to say?
Martial sending off was a travesty. Refs and VAR have got to cut this cheating out of football. Lamela is just carrying on where Diego Costa left off . . all instigated by that ***** Mourinho. If Martial knew he was going to be sent off, he should have given Lamela something worth a red card.

Malky

Established Member
Let's be humble guys, at least they didn't lose 8-2..
Do us a favour and **** off

We didn't lose that game to a team lead by a manager we'd previously sacked. We also had **** like Jenkison, Traore and Djourou playing, not an £80M CB, £50M full backs, £100M midfielder etc. We all knew we were losing that game before the team stepped on the pitch, the United beating was that they had a team that were more than capable, and probably should, be beating that Sp**s side.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Unless I've misinterpreted he wasn't agreeing or disagreeing he was just telling Rashford 'it isn't a red card, they've checked it'.
It's a statement of fact not an opinion, he's passing on what the officials had told him after he, presumably, had asked the same question as Rashford.

Reactions: A_G

Hjalmaar

Unless I've misinterpreted he wasn't agreeing or disagreeing he was just telling Rashford 'it isn't a red card, they've checked it'.
It's a statement of fact not an opinion, he's passing on what the officials had told him after he, presumably, had asked the same question as Rashford.
Can you please top talking sense on an internet forum when the rest of us are trying to blow things out of proportion. Thank you.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yep, and proves that VAR checked it, and FA hasn't overruled it, so it was a hard enough slap for a red card, no matter how blind some of the posters here are.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom