• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Its crazy that Chelsea only conceded 15 goals in the 2004/5 season. We've conceded 24 with 7 games to go and everyone is raving about our defence!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'd love to know what ours is
It's not an exact comparison because they used 112 games for United but we're at +109 in our last 107 across 3 seasons and just using the time 7 Hag has been at United, they're at +14 and we're at +96.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

De Gea had the most clean sheets last season at 17 in 38 appearances. Raya currently has the most this season at 12 in 25. This equates to about 18 if he made 38 appearances. Seems crazy United treated De Gea so shoddily after a decent season!
The weird thing about the way De Gea was treated is not just how disrespectful it was towards a guy who kept them in the CL places in a number of seasons they didn't deserve to be there but also the fact that he's better at keeping the ball out of the net than Onana and United don't even play the kind of football that requires a keeper who is great with the ball at his feet. Does anyone look at their build up and think it's good? They're not press resistant at all and the overwhelming majority of teams who prioritize a keeper who can play the ball with his feet are teams that dominate possession and control matches, something they cannot do at all. Beyond all of the other things that make 7 Hag a joke, in the simplest sense he is just absolutely horrible at executing a plan.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The problem is Ten Hag is conflicted about sticking with Ole ball or playing a more controlled style like us or City.

I think if he'd went full Ole, they'd have gotten 4th at a canter.

The likes of pool and City were scared of peak Ole ball. The only weakness of Ole ball was the inability to breakdown deep blocks.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The problem is Ten Hag is conflicted about sticking with Ole ball or playing a more controlled style like us or City.

I think if he'd went full Ole, they'd have gotten 4th at a canter.

The likes of pool and City were scared of peak Ole ball. Their only weakness was their inability to breakdown deep blocks.

He doesn't need to be conflicted at all.

We know he can't pull it off.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Thanks United but still it doesn't change the fact that your GD is -1 after 31 gameweeks which is too damn funny

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We conceded 17 goals in 1998/1999. That was the best team not to win the title and we weren't boring or financially doped either.

Adams and Keown with Vieira and Petit in front of them, plus more physical 90s rules.

Literally a death sentence for oppo attacks to try and get past, tbh... couldn't be bothered if I was a CF, would just call in sick when playing that Arsenal team 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Awful awful team i have no idea how they get a point today but could be vital for us.

but watching them today if i'm utd fan i'd be worried long road ahead to get close to the current top 3 club likely few more banter years for them until they get things right

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom