• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Nyctophobia

Established Member
All joking aside, I think Pogba is going to be a lot better next season or the one after, with a transfer sum like that he's practically forced to come good, they can't really afford for him not to, however I don't think he'll ever live up to the price he had.

But I think back and remember that United have made some really bad signings when it comes to top players before, players that just couldn't get it to work at United; like Forlán and more recently Falcao, so you never know.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Which one is better?

Pride of La Liga
Well Otamendi beats Hererra slightly on the ****ish factor on this one. At least United were in a 1-1 game at the time. Otamendi is acting like that at the 92 minute mark, three goals behind.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I asked my 7 year old nephew who doesn't watch football often what he thinks of Manchester United. "Is that the team that always finishes behind Arsenal?" was the response.

These young kids don't remember a time when they were better than us. Funny.

Ask him whether he wants to join AM . We need some fresh blood not scarred by defeat .... yet anyway :D

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ask him whether he wants to join AM . We need some fresh blood not scarred by defeat .... yet anyway :D
Yeah. And the forum and myself also misses @American_Gooner Its gotten a bit meh the atmosphere and I'm not feeling much in terms of creating drama as well. If it weren't for you two I'd be banned permanently I realize so I little bit feel safe when you two are around and have fun:eek:ops:.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Redcafe:

The title race will be between Chelsea, UTD and Sp**s, with Arsenal probably filling out the top four. This is based on quality of the Football and other overall factors. Liverpool and City are out, they will be 5th and 6th. Guardiola has already conceded the title race. Horrible football and comical defending.

This after salvaging a late point at Stoke and potentially being 14 points behind Chelsea.. somehow they'll be in the title race with Spuds, and Chelski, but 3 other teams, who're above them, wont... :confused:

The most deluded and * fanbase ever. Every **** result going their way is deserved.

Emibury

How can any United fans possibly believe they are in the "title race". We're 6 points ahead of them in second place to their sixth place(?) and we are barely in the title race.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom