• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Best of Pogba
IMG-20201102-WA0000.jpg

myoldarsenal

I absolutely am baffled at how deluded they have become now. Its actually unreal.

Their favorite phrase is 'lucky'. ''Arsenal got lucky. They played bad. Why did we lose to them. They did nothing all game. They're incredibly average.''

For starters we should have been ahead when Saka missed a free header and then Auba shot wide right after the restart. That should have been 2-0. I saw MOTD of the day and not a single highlight of their attack bar the one Leno save. If anything it was bad luck we didnt go into HT leading.

Before the game some posters over there were outraged that in a combined team we'd have more players in it than theirs. They put Shaw ahead of Tierney, Lindolof ahead of Gabriel. And were questioning why is Aubamayeng ahead of Martial and Greenwood lmao.

The same posters who were debating a title run before the game. I knew we'd beat them and bring their incredibly garbage team down to earth.

And United fans have the gall to call our fans deluded. Absolute joy doing them in everytime.

myoldarsenal

The salty tears in the Arteta thread on Redcafe are delicious. You love to see it.
Yup, its hilarious. 'What has he done so far'. Won a trophy and faced a very hard start and come away from City, Pool, and them with 2 goals conceded. Not only that but we look like a team who has a plan, a formation, a proper way to move forward. And he has, twice, bought their garbage team down to earth.

While they dribble along with a poor manager, no plan, spunking more money than a drunk at a strip club.

myoldarsenal

So the latest ***** in the Arteta thread suggests since Ole and Arteta are only two or three points apart after their game in hand it means both have been poor.

Forgetting we lost all our games to potential top 4 teams, two of them title contenders away from home. They were battered by relegation fodder in Palace and then smashed by Sp**s at home. Their run has been piss easy compared to ours and if they have any tricky games they were all at home.

It's no surprise we lost to City and Pool. It was maybe expected. So to draw some sort of equavilance between two is hilarious.

The biggest set of deluded and blinkered fans by a mile.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom