• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They tried this last season, no?

Or is this a kick up the ass for the players to get them behind Ten Hag?

Either way, don't see many of the big wages leaving. McTom and Blockhead stayed when they had offers.
The players are firmly behind 7 Hag, just not in a favorable way:

Uh Oh Wwe GIF

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

This is just peak idiocy :lol:

The imbeciles that run haven't realised that, by publicly putting up their entire first squad for sale, they've virtually ceded negotiation to whichever party's interested in the potential garbage for sale.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who are they selling their crap players to? West Ham wanted Maguire but United wanted a ****load of money, and the players are paid handsomely there so they have very little incentive to leave. Players like Antony are certified clowns.

Beautiful times for United. And they deserve it.

Ironically Maguire has been one of their best performers.

Who the f*ck is going to offer money for junk like Anthony and old man Casemiro?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
In all seriousness, if you look at their squad there aren't many you'd take. Mainoo isn't up for sale, as is Hojlund. I'd take Martinez as a left back over Kiwior and Zinchenko. The likes of Varane are done. Midfield is shambles everywhere, even wouldn't have that **** Bruno here. Rashford is a gamble, he looks like he doesn't has the workrate required.

The rest.. I mean someone like McTominay would never play at a topclub.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

In all seriousness, if you look at their squad there aren't many you'd take. Mainoo isn't up for sale, as is Hojlund. I'd take Martinez as a left back over Kiwior and Zinchenko. The likes of Varane are done. Midfield is shambles everywhere, even wouldn't have that **** Bruno here. Rashford is a gamble, he looks like he doesn't has the workrate required.

The rest.. I mean someone like McTominay would never play at a topclub.

Tbf I think they will be good in a few years.

Garnacho, Mainoo and Hojlund are solid talents. Liverpool will fall off and they’ll replace them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We were sh1t for 20 years. United have another ten years in the wilderness, I reckon

We were competing for titles in some of those years and I’d argue we were sh*t for six years when we were out of the Champions League.

They’ve got talent so give it a few years and they’ll be back in the CL.

Thrice

I wonder when they'll decide to do something about their stadium. For me the stadium of a club represents their status and their ambition. And Old Trafford at this point is midtable level.

They are are still one of the biggest clubs when it comes to revenue, but when you want to keep drawing new fans and sponsors all over the world you need to appear as a modern club that oozes ambition. I don't see that right now.

We always say Tottenham's not a big club, but with that stadium they have a lot of potential. United in comparison comes across as a club fallen out of time.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom